Sunday, November 6, 2016

Travel Diaries | Mexico

I just came back from Mexico for a much needed week of relaxation and Vitamin D. Mexico was nothing less than amazing; the people, the food, the scenery, everything was just so perfect! It exceeded my expectations by far and I would recommend it to anyone. We stayed at the Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal, South of Cancun. I had great experiences with Bahia Principe in the Dominican Republic, that's why I knew it was somewhere I could go and have another amazing experience.

Here are a couple of photos that really captured my experiences there. Hope you enjoy!


This picture is so colourful and looks like a postcard. I took it at Akumal Beach where we swam with the turles. Very popular beach for locals, therefore we had to check it out and glad we did!








♥ ♥ ♥



Until next time.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment