Sunday, January 17, 2016

How To | Natural Wedding Makeup

So its come to that time in my life when your friends start getting married and being grown up and stuff. Now I have to accept the fact that I'm actually an adult and no longer can pass as an 18 year old.

My friend who I have known since high school is getting married in May, so we decided to do a test run for her wedding day make up, but this was of course after we purchased all of Sephora.


Products Used:

- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundations
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Clinique Cheek Pop - Rosy Pop
- MAC Soft & Gentle Highlighter
- Anastasia Brow Wiz - Urban Decay Setting Spray - All Nighter
- Stila Stay All Day Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Sin
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- MAC Lip Liner in Soar
- MAC lipstick in Angel




She looks beautiful and I cannot wait for her big day! ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment