Sunday, January 31, 2016

Top 5 | Haircare Products


Hi Everyone!

I have marked down my top 5 current hair care products that I use to maintain my hair and keep it looking healthy. First off, let me tell you a bit about my hair. I have generally straight (with the occasional wave), thick hair. I have never dyed my hair, which I think has helped it maintain the shine. I also have very oily hair, which does get annoying, and I tend to wash it every other day. My hair usually goes very light in the Summer and then darker in the Winter, sometimes a drastic change of colour where some people actually have asked me if I dye it.


I use the Batiste Dry Shampoo all year round, as it really soaks up any excess oil that I have in my hair. With blonde hair the grease tends to show alot more. The "Blush" scent is one of my favourites along with the tropical one that you can also get.

Lush's BIG Shampoo is my absolute favourite for clarifying and getting rid of build up from products that you use on a daily basis. It keeps my hair feeling clean longer than other shampoos.It has a very interesting texture, very unique to anything I have ever used. It also smells like a tropical vacation so that's always a plus in my books.

Davines All in One Milk is something that I have newly discovered, but it everything that you would want to your hair (shine, softness, controls frizz, and is a great heat protectant). It is similar to the Uniq One products, so I would say you could by one or the other. The Uniq one does smell like coconut, which is a reason I love it so much, but it does all of the things the Davines product does! Both are great products.

Lastly, another Davines products (clearly a fan) which is volume boosting mousse. This is the only product I have found that actually gives me alot of volume. Since my hair is generally straight and flat, its nice to have that volume once in a while and this product never lets me down!


No comments:

Post a Comment