Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Makeup | Sugar Skull

Almost that time..getting into the Halloween spirit and decided to test my artistic abilities and try out some Halloween makeup.

I was inspired by the Sugar Skull that is famously known for the Mexican holiday of Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead). There are so many variations of the Sugar Skull, and its fun to put your own personality into it.


I used the Nyx cream pencil in the colour milk to make my face look more white and it worked really well! Originally I tried Halloween face paint, however it was too thick and never dried, therefore it was really hard to work with. I also used the essence eyeliner to outline any areas that needed for detail and to make my eyes look very dark.

Once I completed my Sugar Skull I realized something was still missing. I decided that purple hair would look different since its a complementary to green.

I still have alot of Halloween Makeup ideas that I want to try but i'm pretty happy with the way this turned out!

♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment